Last night it snowed for the first time in Houston since 2004. So I had to get Owen out of bed to enjoy the falling snow. He really liked it and said, "Ooo, dat's cold!" This morning, all of the snow had melted off of the grass but there was some still left on top of his sand table and we took the opportunity to go out and make an 8 inch snowman, sing the snowman song, and eat snow. Owen wasn't too sure about letting the snow touch his face until we told him it was like eating ice and then he didn't want to stop eating it. There weren't any pictures that turned out good enough for the blog from the snow falling last night but here are our snow highlights from this morning. I do like the snow but was glad that by the time I had to drive anywhere the sun was shining and there was no snow on the ground.
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Winter Wonderland
Posted by Joel & April at 3:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love your tiny snowman, he is right it is cold.
YEAH FOR SNOW! I'm glad you got him up. Some of my students parents wouldn't even let their kids go outside. They had to watch from the window. SO Sad!!!
Hope you don't mind, I found your blog through Jeff. It was great to see you this last weekend. Hopefully the rest of your trip went well!
Post a Comment