While I was making dinner tonight, I was rushing in and out checking on the grill to make sure the chicken wasn't burning, when I came in to this! Owen had taken the cocoa powder out of the cupboard and put it upside down inside of the cheese grater. Then he carried it around the kitchen shaking it and this is what we got! When he saw my eyes bulge out of their sockets, he knew he didn't just do a good thing. I called for Joel to help (he went and got the camera) and Owen started crying. We had to explain to him that he wasn't in trouble but we shouldn't make messes. Owen wouldn't take a picture so we ate dinner and he would say "Ohn meh" (Owen's mess). And then he was willing to take pictures. Notice the footprints!
Ohn's meh!
Ta da!
Saturday, July 5, 2008
Cocoa Powder Anyone?!
Posted by Joel & April at 9:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Looks like you've had a fun weekend! Glad to see all the updates.
April, I love to see how your family is doing. Congrats on being preggers with a lil girl. I am sure your mom is SO excited!!
Hey! It's Kandice Cope. I found your blog through Chrissy and Jeremy's. Looks like you guys are having a good time and about to add some new excitement. Congrats. I truly love having 2 little ones!! Check out our blog www.tandkmorgan.blogspot.com
APRIL! :)
you are sooo cute.
i miss you even though we go to the same ward every sunday!
i don;t get to talk to you anymore!
so let's keep in touch!
pleaseeeee:)
here's my blog:
http://kristababy2010.blogspot.com/
love ya!
Post a Comment