


Gwenyth Vivian Blickenstaff arrived at 3:34 a.m. on September 23rd. Preemie clothes are all that fits at 5 pounds 15 ounces! Note to self...don't wait until you are in hard labor to go to the hospital...you don't have time to get an epidural! More pictures to come when I am feeling less lazy! Thanks for the great pics Steph. Go here for her gallery http://stephaniecrosby.net/blog/?p=661
Monday, September 29, 2008
She's Here
Posted by Joel & April at 6:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Congratulations!!! She is absolutely beautiful. Joel, you are going to be wrapped around her little finger.
I set our blog to private so if you guys want to look at it just send me your email
kandi_cope@yahoo.com
LOVE those pictures!!! She is beautiful. You are one tough mama- no electricity and au natural. Impressive! I have some diapers for you. Silly me bought newborn diapers before Judson was born but... you know. Can't wait to see her.
April, Congratulations on your new baby girl. The pictures of her are so adorable. I commented on Stephani's blog that I remember rocking you when you were just born....
It's love at first sight! I can't wait to squeeze her! Promise me I'll be her favorite Aunt : ) I love you all!
That picture with the floral headband is so adorable!! Congratulations!! Your part of the no epidural club!! (Not that either of us would have chosen it!!)
Post a Comment